The premium-quality P1 Donna Racing Suit is a double-layered FIA approved suit & tailored for female wearers at an exceptional price. P1 have consistently improved their race suits year on year to ensure that they are always at the forefront of innovation.
Weighing just 380g/m², the P1 Donna Racing Suit is manufactured from a highly ergonomic, sleek, and breathable material designed to fit wearers of all sizes. Specially created with women in mind, the P1 Donna Racing Suit also incorporates advanced stretch panels in key areas around the breasts and hips for a comfortable experience without compromising on its fashionable appearance.
Also featuring discrete side pockets, the P1 Donna includes everything a professional female racer could ask for from a double-layered suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated racing suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a premium suit that doesn’t carry a premium price tag, the Donna from P1 is an essential purchase for any female driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Double-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Specially Design For Women
- Breathable and Ergonomic Material
- Stylish & Modern Appearance
- Stretchable Material In Key Areas
Anthracite, Silver & Pink, Black & Orange
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
P1 Donna Racing Suit Sizing Guide
This female-specific sizing guide will ensure that you get a P1 Donna Racing Suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken when standing up unless stated otherwise. Please read the instructions thoroughly to ensure you will have the best suit size.
- Height (cm) – The length from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Breast (cm) – The circumference of your breast around the largest part. Your arms must be at your sides for this measurement to be accurate.
- Waist (cm) – The circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – The circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as undergarments).