The historic Parabolica fireproof race suit from P1 is a triple-layered FIA approved suit, inspired by 1960s racewear, at a phenomenal price. P1 have consistently improved their race suits year on year to ensure that they are always at the forefront of innovation.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic, sleek, and breathable material designed for maximum comfort, the Parabolica race suit incorporates advanced stretch panels to achieve an exceptional fit & provide the best racing suit experience possible.
Also featuring a fully fitted belt and discrete side pockets, the Parabolica includes everything a professional retro racer could ask for from a suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a top-of-the-range classic race suit, the Parabolica from P1 is an essential purchase for any driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Breathable and Ergonomic Material
- Retro Appearance With Classic Stripes
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
P1 Racing Suit Sizing Guide:
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a P1 racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken as follows:
- Height (cm) – This should be measured from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – You should measure the circumference of your chest around the largest part.
- Waist (cm) – Measure the circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – Measure the circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Record your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as Nomex undergarments).