The triple-layered P1 Parabolica Racing Suit is a historic FIA-approved suit, inspired by 1960s racewear, at a phenomenal price. P1 have consistently improved their race suits year on year to ensure that they are always at the forefront of innovation.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic, sleek, and breathable material designed for maximum comfort, the P1 Parabolica Racing Suit incorporates advanced stretch panels to achieve an exceptional fit & provide the best racing suit experience possible.
Also featuring a fully fitted belt and discrete side pockets, the P1 Parabolica Racing Suit includes everything a professional retro racer could ask for from a suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated race suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a top-of-the-range classic racing suit, the Parabolica from P1 is an essential purchase for any driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Construction
- Highly Breathable
- Ergonomic Material
- Retro Appearance
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
P1 Parabolica Racing Suit Sizing Guide
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a P1 racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken when standing up unless stated otherwise. Please read the instructions thoroughly to ensure you will have the best suit size.
- Height (cm) – The length from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – The circumference of your chest around the largest part. Your arms must be at your sides for this measurement to be accurate.
- Waist (cm) – The circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Weight (kg) – Your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as undergarments).