The triple-layered P1 RS-Plus Racing Suit is designed for larger wearers and provides exceptional value for money. P1 have consistently improved their race suits year on year to ensure that they are always at the forefront of innovation.
Weighing just 290g/m², the P1 RS-Plus Racing Suit is manufactured from an incredibly lightweight yet highly ergonomic material without compromising on protection. Featuring advanced bi-directional stretch panels in key areas, P1 RS-Plus Racing Suit offers unparalleled comfort for larger drivers.
Also including discrete side pockets, the P1 RS-Plus Racing Suit offers everything a larger professional racer could ask for from a suit. This suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions, making the P1 RS-Plus Racing Suit an essential purchase for any larger driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Triple-Layered Construction
- Ergonomic Material
- Highly Breathable
- Advanced Stretch Panels
- Modern Appearance
- Perfect For Larger Drivers
3, 4, 5, 6
P1 RS-Plus Racing Suit Sizing Guide
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a P1 RS-Plus Racing Suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken when standing up unless stated otherwise. Please read the instructions thoroughly to ensure you will have the best suit size.
- Height (cm) – The length from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – The circumference of your chest around the largest part. Your arms must be at your sides for this measurement to be accurate.
- Waist (cm) – The circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Hips (cm) – The circumference of the widest part of your hips.
- Weight (kg) – Your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as undergarments).