The premium-quality P1 Turbo Racing Suit is a double-layered FIA-approved suit at an exceptional price. P1 have consistently improved their race suits year on year to ensure that they are always at the forefront of innovation.
Manufactured from a highly ergonomic, sleek, and breathable material designed to fit wearers of all sizes, the P1 Turbo Racing Suit also incorporates advanced stretch panels for a comfortable experience without compromising on its stylish modern appearance. Weighing just 380g/m², the P1 Turbo Racing Suit is one of the lightest within its price range!
Also featuring discrete side pockets, the P1 Turbo Racing Suit includes everything a professional racer could ask for from a double-layered suit, as a result, this FIA 8856-2000 homologated racing suit is fully approved for use in serious motorsport competitions. For a stylish and premium racing suit that doesn’t carry a premium price tag, the P1 Turbo is an essential purchase for any driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 Approval
- Double-Layered Fireproof Race Suit
- Breathable and Ergonomic Material
- Stylish & Modern Appearance
Black, Red & Silver, Blue, Silver & Red, Silver, Black & Red
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
P1 Turbo Racing Suit Sizing Guide
This sizing guide will ensure that you get a P1 racing suit in the best size for you. Measurements should be taken when standing up unless stated otherwise. Please read the instructions thoroughly to ensure you will have the best suit size.
- Height (cm) – The length from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
- Chest (cm) – The circumference of your chest around the largest part. Your arms must be at your sides for this measurement to be accurate.
- Waist (cm) – The circumference of your waist from the location of your navel.
- Weight (kg) – Your weight whilst wearing minimal clothing (such as undergarments).